In this fast changing Business World, some of us are Successful, some of us are very Successful. But at some point the growth stops and business is stagnant.
You are the Hero in your line of Business...
Wanna be the Superhero of your Business....??
JCI Bangalore Garden City announces
"HERO TO SUPERHERO"
A Business Training Seminar to grow your Business to its fullest potential by one of the most Prominent trainers in the Business Field MKHH JEELANI.
DATE:8TH MAY 2016
TIME:9 AM - 5 PM
Race Course Road.
GUEST FEE:RS 1000/-
Register online @ www.jcibgc.in
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CALL:
PROJECT DIRECTOR JC ABHISHEK JAIN 8105668956
PROJECT COORDINATOR JC MANOJ CHOUHAN 9916514132
VICE PRESIDENT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT JC ANIL DUGAR 7022001177
PRESIDENT JFM ARVIND JAIN
MKHH Jeelani (Jil). Mr. Jilani is an Entrepreneur, Investment Banker, Strategic & Financial Engineering Professional, with a total industry experience of 25 (twenty five) years. He manages resources, has participated & led various projects, spread over India and abroad, in the area of telecom, infoTech, mobile technology, financial services, investment banking, hospitality, renewable energy, steel, manufacturing, education, realty, retail and organic agriculture.
He is an Electronics Graduate, and an Alumnus from IIMB with Advanced Management Program and Global Management from ESADE, Barcelona, Spain. He also holds an MBA University degree securing 5th Rank, and is a Multi-Gold Medallist in PGD Marketing Management and a Topper in PGD (XLRI) Executive Program. He is also a Certified ISO Quality Internal Auditor and a SEI-CMM Level-5 KPMG Certified Assessment Team Auditor Member (ATM) for Quality Processes.
Started Career with Times Group, Times Guaranty Financials – Merchant Banking Division, worked with Sivan Securities (Way2Wealth), GlobalEdge Software Ltd. (Both Coffee Day Group), TouchWorld Technologies, Michigan,USA; iNabling Technologies (Was funded by ICICI Ventures) & MMIT TranquilMoney, NY, USA & Chennai, India – MRF Tyres Group. Has grown through positions from Market Research Lead, to Research Analyst, to Delivery Head, to VP/Business Head, to CEO / Country Manager.
1. Chief Consultant, Win Consulting (Strategic & Financial Engineering Firm)
2. Senior Partner, WinLexis: Intellectual Property& Corporate Legal Consulting
3. Promoter Director, King Rudra Sugars Ltd, Gulbarga, Karnataka. A Rs.500+ Cr. Plant.
4. Trustee, APJA Kalam Inst. of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga (Upcoming Medical. College)
5. Partner, Nucleus Partners, Investment Advisory Services, New Delhi
Also Director in other companies like:
6. Director, Cherytech India Pvt. Limited, Bangalore; Security & Safety Systems
7. Director, Servomax India Limited – Power & Infra Rs. 1500+ Crore Group
8. Director, PensioTech Pvt. Ltd., Mobile Payments & Technology
9. Director, JedaiSoft Pvt. Ltd., India & USA
10. Director, M&A, Equity–SSRA Consulting Pvt. Ltd.,(KapilDev Group)Delhi, B’lore, London
Apart from above, he is :
11. Advisory Board Member, Birla Homes, Birla Lifestyle, Yash Birla Group
12. Mentor, ANSIP Solutions LLP., IPR, Patents, Copyrights Holding Company
13. Mentor/Consulting Director–Various Established Cos. & Start-Ups in India
14. Head - IIMB AMP Alumni Private SEED Fund
15. Evangelist & Consultant, IPR & GIs to Govt. Of India, Industry & Commerce Ministry, UNDP, CII, various State Governments. & Institutions across Country.
As a Lead Speaker, Mr. Jilani has led 200 + workshops as a Coach for Senior Management Teams and CXOs, in industry, SMEs, Engineering, Management on Leadership, Innovations, and Commercialisation of Patents & Entrepreneurship.
Professional Industry Achievements:
Winner - Economic Times – Power of Ideas, All India Contest 2009 (2 Awards) & 2012;
Winner – Intel – Dept. of Science, Govt. of USA & India, Innovation Award 2009;
Winner – IIMB, Start-Up Business Plan Award 2009.
Mr. Jilani also exclusively works on rural development, handicrafts, health, organic agriculture & sustainable technologies. Associate teams have won 1 National and 2 State Awards and many laurels for its Organic Farming practices in North Karnataka.
He has been a Member of Rotary Club and been awarded as ‘Best President’ twice in Rotaract Club. He was a NCC Senior Under Officer and graduated with ‘C’ Certificate and has participated in RD related Camp, All India Trekking & rock climbing, army attachment at Maratha Regiment, Belgaum, and many other similar camps and has won medals and laurels for Karnataka State. Has served as College General Secretary, participated and won laurels and awards at various All India Literary Competitions and Sports.