The Wait is over, as the "Community Development" First Program is back......!
JCI Bangalore Garden City is always excited for Cricket and Community Development has organised
"PARKO MILKE CHALO"
An Exclusive Cricket League Framed for underprivileged Kids. We had seen Sports is one way to build confidence and uplift kids and make them active, and Cricket is one of the Sports which India love to play and watch, which made us to think to organise a tournament for underprivileged kids and uplift them in their life, by encouragement, support, strategies from all our JCI members.
Cricket is magic and we are ecstatic to intimate that all our sponsorships have been closed well before the event. Our esteemed sponsors are
1.TITLE SPONSOR –“PARKO” Manufacturer and importers Of All kinds of jackets - blazers – Track pants – JC Siddarth
2.FOOD SPONSOR - “Misrimal Bhabuthmal & Bros” - JC Praveen Nagori
3.T-shirt Sponsor - “Magnus Attire” - MR Gowtham Kanunga
4.GIFTING SPONSOR – “ANSI DEVI Golecha” - JC Vimal Golecha.
5.Get-Together Sponsor - “RKSSVM”
6.Transport Sponsor - “ TITANS Group”
Tournament consist of 6 teams, below are the team proud owners:
- YAARANA ROYALS – YAARANA Group
- NATIONAL RIDERS – National Cricket Group
- LALBAGH SUPERGIANTS – LALBAGH Group
- KHIVENSARA STRIKERS - LATE SHRI SHANTILALJI PUNAMCHANDJI KHIVENSARA
- OUTPUT CHALLENGERS – JC Vikas Katariya
- BALAR BLASTERS – JC Rahul Balar
As cricket is in the Heart and soul of every Indian, helping underprivileged kids to make play this game and watching them playing is more exciting and feel proud, we thank all our team owners.
Participation Schools and Ashrams
- Don Bosco (Magadi Rd)
- Don Bosco (Summanahalli Boys)
- Gov Kannada Higher Primary(Doddamavalli)
- Need Base India (Lalbag)
- Vishwaneedam (Kumarapark)
- Rashtothana Parishat Seva Dhama(Nethajinagar, Near ETA mall)
"PARKO" MILKE CHALO………….Where
1. Each team will be coming from each Ashram
2. Witness the astute planning and strategies of Team owners on Match day.
3. Come and experience the suspense and excitement of the tournament.
10th March 2019 8AM to 5PM – APS College Grounds, Basavanagudi
- Price Distribution
- Start of Tournament
- Facilitation Winner and Runners
- Breakfast / Lunch and High Tea is arranged
Any information on this can be collected from below contact details
For more details contact:
Jc Mahaveer Gulecha - 9448834057
Jc Sheetal Bhandari - 9901298900
Jc Prajwal Giriya– 9535094519
Vice President (Community Development)-
Jc Mitesh Jain -+91 9741266370
JFM Hitesh Giriya
More information and online registration: http://jcibgc.in/event-3303724