Dear Jaycees, Jcrts and JrJC
choosing COURAGE over COMFORT,
choosing RIGHT over FUN, FAST or EASY,
choosing to PRACTICE VALUES over PROFESSING.
Junior Chamber International is celebrating
“INTEGRITY DAY” ON 2 nd February 2021
Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values. In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one's actions.
The objective of celebrating integrity day is to provide an opportunity to live a life of simplicity, peace, and gain the trust of other people.
" INTEGRITY DAY"
Tuesday , February 02, 2021
Time: 07:00 AM-05:00 PM
We are going to give Oath across Schools, Colleges, Corporates, Factories, Hospitals, Police Institutions. Integrity is the core quality we possess.
Join us to INVIGORATE this core quality in creating a better society.
We request you to give the JCI integrity oath in your Office and Residence Neighborhood.
Please share the picture of the same.
OATH OF INTEGRITY
· To pursue, encourage and promote a healthy and Dignified environment in my school, in my home and in my society.
· To uphold principles that will bring honor to me, my family and my country.
· To eliminate any temptation to commit any act of cheating, lying or stealing.
· To accept the lifelong responsibility of upholding the highest levels of honesty, personal integrity and respect for others.
· I have taken this oath of my free will and personal conviction and I shall always stand by this commitment.
Any Member who is interested in being volunteer and would love to give oath to organisations, please register yourself.
Feel free to contact for more details:
JC Ankit Kumar Dhariwal
JC Swetha Kakani
Project Co ordinator
JC Richie Jain
Vice President ZNI
Jc Navin Nahar
JC Mitesh Lunia
✨ UNIQUE 31✨
✨ BRING OUT THE BEST✨