Frequently Asked Questions:
EXCEL & TALLY PRIME Business Development Series
1) Who can do this session?
Jc, Jcrt and JrJc above the age of 15 who are either in 10th Grade or passed can do this course, participant must have basic knowledge of computers and Basic Excel.
2) Why is JCIBGC conducting this session?
JCIBGC is conducting this course to upgrade the skills of Our Jc, Jcrt and JrJc to train them with ease of business tools.
5) When and Where is this session conducted?
JCIBGC will be hosting this training session at CMS college, lalbagh road, with 12 hours of training by in House Excel Master and Zonal heads from Tally Solutions, on 20th and 21st Feb 2021.
6) What are the benefits of this course?
Excel - Participants will learn about a new tool that will help them simplify the use of Excel advanced formulas.
Tally Prime - Participants will learn accounting from scratch to reporting, Analyzing Reports, E-way Bill, & GST filing.
7) How do I register for this course?
You can register with the below mentioned link ....
8) If I register now, then will I get a chance to do this course?
Limited Seats to be allotted at first come first basis, you will get a reconfirmation call, Waitlist participants will a chance to join if the registered participants are not allowed based on criteria.
9) Are Guests allowed ?
Yes , Guest registrations are allowed at a cost of 699/= but guests will be allowed only in case we have slots open post member registrations and hence guest registration will be taken offline.
10) I still have questions..
Don’t assume, we are here to answer you, please feel free to reach the project team.
- For Excel it is preferred that participant to have Basic EXCEL knowledge.
- For TALLY it is expected that participants have basic computer knowledge.
- It is mandatory to attend the whole session for the course registered to be certified.
- Follow Social Distancing norms.
- Participants should carry their own water bottle; refilling provisions will be made.
- Use of Mask compulsory.
- Keep premises neat and clean.
- Do not tamper with any data/ applications in the systems provided by the institution.
- Registrations close by 18th February 2021, 5pm.
JCI as an organization and the event’s organizers are not responsible for any after effects of the event related to Covid 19 pandemic.
“Kindly note the above rules are meant for the betterment of the event, participants, volunteers and trainers, so that the team can prepare well and we do not waste the money and resources.”
So, what are you waiting for, Register soon!
Limited Slots Avaialble, First Come First Serve Basis.
Awaiting your presence
JC PRATIIK KANUNGA
JC SAKSHI GANDHI
JFM NARESH B GADIA
VP BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
JC NAVIN NAHAR
JC ROSHINI BETALA
HGF RUSHABH PANANI
IMM. PAST PRESIDENT
JC MITESH LUNIA
Team Unique 31
“Bring Out the Best”