What “ we” can do together,
“I” can’t. “We” can demolish a mountain
but “I” can not even shake it.
With pride and passion, we present...
(“Gali Gali, Nukkad Nukkad, jab apna parcham leheraenge,
Ye Banglore Garden City ke bache hai guru,
Pure desh mai apna naam felaenge”)
“An opportunity to make a change, an opportunity to be
the makers of the wave of change and not just a rider.
What is it?When is it? Where is it? How is it? Why is it?
Toh ye khola humne pitaara, Nukkad Natak ka…
- What is it?
Nukkad Natak or Street play is a dialogue with the
crowd conveying or raising a voice for a social cause.
It includes drama, music, dance, formations, jingles and
many many more things.
- When is it?
The orientation will be conducted on 2nd July 2022.
The timings and Venue will be updated shortly.
- Why is it?
Do you want to know what your child will learn?
1. A boost of confidence that will naturally be felt.
2. To give a social message to the public very strongly.
3. A new skill is a new will to do something more!
4. Friendship Friendship Friendship!!
5. To grow as an individual through the entire process as
learning is never limited to the agenda.
6. First, to be aware of the social cause that they are
voicing and discover and reflect on the current
7. AND → Because JCI BGC ke bache kuch bhi kar sakte hai!!
Eligibility to participate:
- Should be 12 or above years old.
- Should give ample time and effort.
- Should have a lot and a lot of FUN!
“A vision is just a few people thinking about a
few more people very strongly”
It lies in our vision to give you the best of memories
as we have till now, we will continue to do so
without any doubt!
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO HERE!
Register now and let’s be the change creators and
not just the followers!!
For further queries contact :
JrJc Jiya Kothari
JrJc Raksh Jain
JrJc Tatva Chouhan
JrJc Tashu Jain
JrJc Yash Dugar
HGF Mitesh Lunia
Jc Abhishek C Jain
Do well all that you do!!
Team Bemisaal 32